A Brief Intro
My path to UX emerged from the love of creating objects and understanding how they impact the people who use it. My experiences have allowed me to develop a keen sense of business acumen and communications skills that enable me to collaborate effectively with business stakeholders, engineers and my team.
- UX designer working on Citibank
- Currently working on the mobile app, marketing and client-side website experience
Critical Mass New York
Havas New York
June 2015-April 2017
- Lead UX designer on IBM Bluemix. Additional clients include TD Ameritrade, Dos Equis, Hershey's and qilib.
- Responsible for creation of site maps, user flows, wireframes, clickable prototypes, strategy, competitive research and user research.
- Produced, designed and conducted user experience research for Carnival Cruises and Santander Bank.
- Produced and managed UX Summer internship program in 2015 and 2016.
Sr. Digital Producer
Havas New York
June 2014 - December 2015
- Lead the digital production for Sony Music Bob Dylan microsite, winner of 3 Cannes Lions and 1 Silver Pencil
- Lead digital producer for the complete design and relaunch of Keurig Coffee website (Green Mountain) and lead the product launch of Keurig Kold.
- Manager for cross-functional teams and department. Directly managed associate digital producer and digital production coordinator.
Sr. Interactive producer
BBDO New York
November 2011 - May 2014
- Primary responsibilities at BBDO included defining scope, creating RFPs, SOWs and timelines, budget/contracts, and managing cross functional teams through design, development, QA and launch.
- Clients included AT&T, AT&T Business Solutions, FedEx, ExxonMobil and the Christopher Reeve Foundation.
- Managed production of integrated (video/web) campaigns, social media campaigns, standard, mobile and rich media banners.
User Experience Design Course, General Assembly, 2015
M.A. in Media Studies, The New School University, 2007-2009
B.A. in Media Arts and Communication, James Madison University, 2003-2007
- Sketch, Invision, Principle, Keynote, Indesign, Omnigraffle, HTML and CSS, Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Optimal Sort
- User research, user testing, card sorting exercises, treejack exercises, user interviews, test plans, content strategy, and IA
- Project and budget management